First Tracks mornings are a special Perisher experience.
Due to a reduction in Skitube capacity to provide physical distancing, First Tracks will not be offered in Blue Cow until further notice. Epic Australia Pass holders will be provided exclusive access to First Tracks on selected lifts in Perisher Valley from 7.30am on Saturday’s and Sunday’s. First Tracks will commence on 4 July and run through to September.
First Tracks is a one of a kind experience available for intermediate and advanced standard skiers and snowboarders with a valid Epic Australia Pass. Unfortunately, the terrain available for First Tracks is not suitable for beginner skiers and snowboarders.
A First Tracks morning at Perisher provides unbeatable skiing and boarding on untouched corduroy; often in fresh powder, while you watch the sun come up and enjoy the brisk mountain air. Enjoy this truly unique experience, there’s really no better way to start your day!
Registrations for First Tracks can be found under the Epic Australia Pass products heading after signing into the Perisher Online Store. Please note that First Tracks is fully booked for Sunday 12 July.
Please Note: Pass Holder registrations for First Tracks are only valid for the duration of First Tracks.
Things you need to know:
- First Tracks is an exclusive free benefit for our Epic Australia Pass holders
- All participants must pre-register from Monday of each week online through the Perisher Online Shop.
- Registration can also be completed at any Perisher Ticket Office up until 5pm on the Friday preceding a First Tracks Morning.
- First Tracks will operate on Saturday & Sunday mornings starting 4 July, and is subject to weather and conditions.
- First Tracks will operate from 7:30am on selected lifts in Perisher Valley.
- After regular lift opening times, guests can access the rest of the resort with valid lift access loaded on to their Perisher Card.
- First Tracks tickets are not available for guests without an Epic Australia Pass.
- First Tracks registrations are not available for purchase over the counter on the morning of First Tracks.